Utgiver : Nofima AS
Trykt : 978-82-7251-683-2
Publikasjonstype : Nofimas rapportserie
Serier : Nofima rapportserie 19/2009
År : 2009
Har du spørsmål om noe vedrørende publikasjonen, kan du kontakte Nofimas bibliotekleder.
This report gives a brief overview of available information on the use of identifications (ID’s) in traceability systems.
The main points arising form this analysis are:
• Standardisation (such as standards published by the international organisation for standardisation (ISO)) is important for the success of a cross sector project.
• GS1’s standards are widely referred to and suggested for use in many countries, often in combination with another national identification system.
• Databases and systems should be able to adapt and cope with future demands and expectations.
• Multiple sectors have many inter-connected databases which need to be integrated with the eventual introduction of a national database.
• The owners/managers of the national database should be a ‘not for profit’ organisation with a constitution which recognises the need problems associated with privacy and commercial interests.