Publisher: Nofima AS (tidligere Fiskeriforskning)
Number of pages: 26
International Standard Numbers:
Open Access: green
In this project the following measurements are carried out on pin bones from cod:
- The number of pinbones in cod.
- The number of bones that are left after filleting and skinning, and their location in the fillet.
- The length and diameter of these pinbones.
- The force needed to remove the pinbones from the fillet.
- The tensile strength of the pinbones
Some measurements are also carried out on pinbones from Haddock and Saithe.