Number of pages: 49
International Standard Numbers:
Open Access: green
This report presents an overview over:
- The quota system and regulatory measures
- Fishery harbors and fish processing plants by region (Northern-Norway, Mid-Norway, Western-Norway, Southern-Norway and Oslo fjord area)
- The commercial coastal fishing fleet in Norway, including:
o Total vessels in three length groups ( >11 m, 11m–15m, 15m–21m) divided by which region of Norway they have as their home port,
o Building material,
o Engine size,
- Catch statistics for the three year period 2010 – 2012 , including:
o Weight and value of landings divided by species, vessel group, gear type and regional distribution of vessels.
o Seasonal and regional distribution of landings.
- Regional distribution of total number of persons employed in the fishing fleet including an estimate of fishermen employed in the actual groups.
- Handling, processing and marketing in small vessel fisheries.