Organic in October
Listen to how food producer Norgården has launched an impressive 40 new organic products in the course of a single year. Commercial director James Twine in the Soil Association explains why they are a couple of years ahead of their Norwegian sister organisation Oikos.
The seminar takes place at Nofima Mat in Ås on 7 October.
Here are some tidbits from the programme:
- Organic philosophy by writer and organic farmer Tore Stubberud
- Trends one year after being hit by the "Recession" by The Soil Association is the UK’s leading organic organisation.
- Ecology from minority collectives to mainstream value by Thor Øivind Jensen at the University of Bergen.
- Twittering on organic food by Jarle Torgersen from The Norwegian Agricultural Quality System and Food Branding Foundation
- From 0 to 40 in a year by Brand Manager Kjersti Sørby of Norgården has the answers.
- Pizza from "Local Heroes" by Founder Eilef Gran
- Organic fruit – a sales success by Alf Kigen of Økofrukt DA.