Seminar at Aqua Nor: Closed-containment aquaculture
Nofima cordially invites aquaculture industry to six short and newsworthy presentations. Scientists will present new research findings about the growth and health of salmon and associated challenges of closed systems. You will get an expert opinion on the potential of this new production form from the knowledge hub of CtrlAQUA.
|Date:||15. August 2017|
This article was last updated more than two years ago.
- Is economy in closed systems competitive with open cages? – Audun Iversen, Nofima
- How to reduce open cage time by half – Bendik Fyhn Terjesen, Nofima
- Lower energy need with better biofilter – Sharada Navada, NTNU/Krüger Kaldnes
- Salmon CO2 excretion: a danger to recirculating aquaculture? – Vasco Mota, Nofima
- Fish health: My skin don’t lie – Lene Sveen, Nofima
- Production of salmon to harvest size on land in USA – Steven Summerfelt, the Freshwater Institute, USA
After the seminar you can meet the scientists at Nofima stand A2-630 Tuesday between 14 and 15.
Time: 13.00-14.00 Tuesday 15 August.
Place: Aqua Nor fair in Trondheim. The tent at “Festplassen” outside the Trondheim Spektrum.
Coffee, tea and water is served.